Experienced Representation In Real Estate Law
For investors in commercial and residential real estate, it’s crucial to perform research when considering purchasing or selling property. Inspections must be made, agreements negotiated and contracts reviewed. Ideally, you have a good grasp of the details. However, sometimes, uncertainties arise. This is when you need the services of a skilled real estate attorney.
Garofalo O'Neill Ruggierio LLC, in Parsippany, New Jersey, has decades of experience representing investors in the northern part of our state. Knowledgeable, seasoned and a skilled advocate, we focus on results for our clients. We guide them in several areas in real estate, helping from inception to completion.
Answering Your Real Estate-Related Questions
A strong attorney with business savvy can help you in all matters dealing with real estate. We have guided clients in areas such as:
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties: We conduct research and review, and negotiate contracts.
- Purchase and sales agreements: We review contracts and settle disputes.
- Commercial leases: We help entrepreneurs secure a rental property for their companies, working out detailed agreements with landlords.
- Purchase and sale of residential properties: This includes representing buyers and sellers. We address matters such as single-family housing, contract reviews, inspections, negotiations and closings.
- Litigation: Our skills have helped clients in legal matters related to zoning, foreclosures, breaches of contract and construction defects.
Our clients also benefit from our skill as solid relationship builders. For example, we have maintained strong relationships with commercial and residential realtors throughout the years.
Call A Well-Respected Litigator And Negotiator
Hundreds of investor clients turn to Garofalo O'Neill Ruggierio LLC, in Parsippany, New Jersey, when seeking advice on real estate matters. We have represented commercial and residential investors looking to purchase or sell properties and business owners set up lease agreements. As experienced litigators, we will advocate for you. Contact us via email or call 973.814.3214.